C'mon....it's only 2-minutes!
The cool thing about this 2-minute challenge is that the only equipment you need is:
- a sports cord/resistance band
- a few books
- 120 seconds of your free time
- your body and a smile!
It can be done anywhere - at home, in your backyard, at the park, at the beach.....you name it, you can do it.
To compliment yesterday's blog post about 'The Inspire Millions Challenge', this 2-minute challenge was designed and created by my friends & colleagues Sean Croxton, CMTA - of Underground Wellness and Brett Klika, CSCS - of Fitness Quest 10 and brettklika.com.
The workout consists of 4 exercises:
- Reverse Lunges w/ Resisted Retractions - 40 seconds
- Resisted Wood Chops - 20 seconds each side
- Book Agility - 20 seconds
- Surfers - 20 seconds
Check it out:
Let's do this & get it done!