I also want to wish my little brother a Happy Birthday!
Last but not least, don't forget about your workout. Here's a quick 10-15 minute "Turkey Day Blast" that you can do anywhere. All you need is a 4'x4' space, your body, no equipment, a 'kick-ass' attitude and a smile! Get to it!
Turkey Day Blast
Directions: Perform each exercise for the set number of reps. Rest for 15 seconds and continue to the next exercise. Repeat this sequence until all exercises are completed. Rest for 60 seconds & repeat 1 more time.
- Pushups/Spiderman Pushups x 10 reps >> Rest 15 sec.
- Squats/Squat Jumps x 10 reps >> Rest 15 sec.
- Walkouts/Inchworms x 10 reps >> Rest 15 sec.
- Alternating Lunges/Alternating Jumping Lunges x10/side >> Rest 15 sec.
- Burpees x10 >> Rest 15 sec.
- High Knee Sprints x30 seconds >> Rest 15 sec.